Wednesday, January 14, 2009

7 Years and Not One Itch!



Think about it, Bryant, Conner and Ethan are just little twinkles in our eyes:).






That's right James and I have been married for seven years as of Sunday, January 11 and boy does time go by way fast. I know it sounds so corny but I am in love with James so much more now then before. We have both grown so close through the years and I am lucky to have him. I have the words “Decisions Determine Destiny” on my wall in my house. It was in a talk by President Monson. I love this because it is so true and the most important decision I made is who I married. I also love the saying “I chose my love and I love my choice.” That is how I feel about James. 7 years ago I married “My Love.” He is such a wonderful loving person. He fights fair (even when I don’t), and most of all he is my best friend. We laugh together which I love. He is a wonderful Father to our three boys and a hard worker for all of us. He supports me in my callings and the things I enjoy doing. One of the things I liked most about James was and is his testimony. He is always trying to better himself and is a worthy priesthood holder. I love you James and hope for many more years with you. I feel so lucky to have you.

10 comments:

Christina said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 7 years! CRAZY!

Andy & Alicia said...

AHHH! So cute. You guys make a great couple. James really is such an awesome guy, and you are an awesome girl :) Happy Anniversary!

Kristy said...

What a gorgeous couple you guys are, no wonder your kids are adorable! Congrats on the seven years.

Ginger said...

Congrats. Time really does go by so fast. Our seventh is coming up. Reading your blog reminded me of how you guys tried to hide our vehicle for us because you had "learned from experience." Too bad it didn't work. But thanks for trying, you guys are such great friends.

Chelle said...

That was a fun day. And you guys are such a cute couple. So perfect for each other!!!

Brooke said...

Oh Oh, Except for that one time that you called me and said your done, and wanted to get out! ha ha. Oh wait that is what conner said after a beating from brother. I love you guys so much. Sunshine, cause I call you that. Thank you for being my best friend, you are an amazing, talented, beautiful, spiritual friend. I am so glad and lucky to have a friend like you and the women that we know. People like you and James give me strength and courage to be a better person, to live a better life and raise my kids to be the same.
love you so much!
princess

jenfra said...

That is really great! Happy Anniversary! I am really glad that I am not the only one that doesn't fight fair...even when Phill does! haha, it was really good seeing you guys at Christmas! Hope all is going well!

CK Black Family said...

Ah, what a cute couple. I'm sure it's been seven years and still no fights!! You guys really are a great duo as a couple, as parents, and as friends. We could draw up the papers now and have Maggie and Bryant betrothed ;)

Becks said...

It's crazy how time flies...my James and I celebrated 12 years this year. I wouldn't trade the times (good, bad, and ugly) for anything. Here's to the first seven years and the eternity to come...you are awesome!

PS - I want in on the girl's night mentioned on Brookie's blog...I miss hanging out with everyone. Life is so crazy busy...but, it's okay to take a minute and remember all the great friends that make life so fun!

Brione said...

Happy Late Anniversary. You guys are still so cute!