Sunday, January 18, 2009







So I finally decided to be a good mom and let my kids paint with real paint. Dorene and I had bought these little crafts at Walmart clear back in October (?), I finally got the guts to get them out and the kids were really good with them. We have 4 more so I think James and I should join in next time.


So I have to tell how funny Bryant is. The other day James and the boys were watching some nature show and it said something about a wolf pup not being able to survive on its own. James asked Bryant what he would do for food if he were on his own, he said "Go to the store and get some food." (of course).
James: "What if you didn't have money?"
Bryant: "I would get some lemons."
James: "What?"
Bryant: "I would make lemonade and write a number so people can give me money."
That's right, Bryant doesn't need us anymore he is going to make his own lemonade stand. I think this summer I am going to let him have one (we have the ideal corner).



The Other night Bryant and Conner were playing boxing on the Wii and Ethan started yelling and waiving his hands while he watched the TV. I think he understood what was going on. It was so funny watching him try to be big like his brothers.

8 comments:

Christina said...

Hey Nicole, we have a class blog now...if you want your blog listed on there let me know. I don't know if yours is private or not...even so it can be listed.

Ginger said...

It looks like a lot of family fun. Boxing, Lemonade and Painting, every little boys dream. Keep up the good work.

Chelle said...

Family fun from the Francoms. I love it!

Brooke said...

ha ha, you are the type of mom to make him start earning his own keep! Its about time bry, its about time.
love ya2

Andy & Alicia said...

You are such a good mom! Plus, I'm way excited that you started clogging. We should practice.

jenfra said...

Oh geez, Bryant is so funny. I bet it will be really expensive lemonade too. We will be looking forward to glass of wonderful lemonade this summer....hopefully its not too expensive, haha.

Unknown said...

That is so geat! Smart kids you have! I am going to miss you guys :) when did you get a Wii? We should get together and play my olympic game one its soo much fun.
TTYl- Kara

Keith Cheryl Wheeler said...

So cute! I love it when the little ones try to imitate their older brothers. I can't believe how much bigger he looks since the last time we saw him. So much fun!