Sunday, February 8, 2009

Picture from Twilight! So Fun!


Here is the picture from the "Twilight" premier, that I went to with Kristin and Brookie. I was going to edit the picture and take the red eye out, but it just fit the theme to well. That night was so fun. The movie wasn't what I had hoped, but the atmosphere and the company was great. We are planning on going to "Bride Wars" when (if) it comes here with just the girls, so if you want to come anyone is welcome, just let me know.

Also I thought I would never get to say this again (hopefully) but I have three church callings right now. It doesn't really count because I am not really doing anything with the two I am going to be released from. I was called as the 1st Counselor in the Primary. I was the enrichment leader, and the secretary in the stake primary. I liked the enrichment calling because I got to know women in the ward and develop those friendships, the stake primary calling I think was perfect to prepare me for this calling. I know what concerns the stake has with different things, and have seen and heard a lot of good things from all the wards. I am excited about my new calling, and love the presidency I am working with, we seem to work well together so far. Only problem is Conner hanging on me during primary, any suggestions?

6 comments:

Kayela said...

Good luck with Primary. You guys will do fantastic. I think every kid goes through that when they have a mom there. I think it is just something they have to outgrow.

jenfra said...

Okay so how much money did you waste on that horrible movie!!??? Just try telling Conner that you are going to put him up for adoption if he doesn't stop. haha. Sorry I have a mean sense of humor today. Hope all is going well. We are coming down for a week second week in March! We should hang out!

Becks said...

Should I tell you now or later that Aysia, Brant Lee, and Oaklee were still hanging on us when we were released 2 years later? Congrats on the new calling...there is nothing like it. I LOVED being in the primary...at times it is a thankless calling, but it is worth every second! Enjoy it!!!

Andy & Alicia said...

Cute picture. I have no suggestions for Conner, mostly I just wanted to tell you to not forget me for the girls night and Bride Wars. :)

Chelle said...

Cute picture. We saw that preview for Bride Wars when we went to the movie last weekend and I laughed. that should be a funny one!!

CK Black Family said...

Bride wars...here we come! You probbly already know about sugardoodle.net, but they plan my sharing times all the time! Be a tough mom, and don't let Conner cling. Say "hi. now, go sit with your class." Maggie always wanted to sit on my lap or sit by me, but I wouldn't let her - after a few times, she was done with it. And, THREE callings is WAY too many - even for superwoman!