Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Party!

James and I had our first possibly annual (will see:) Christmas party. It ended up being so much fun. We had a way fun group that came and they all brought good dip to share.
We had a Christmas Scavenger Hunt, where they had to go around with a camera and take pictures of different things around town. They got extra points for being creative.





Here are the different groups on the hunt. Josh, Andrea, Kristen, Curtis, Becca and Jesse. This group won, good job.

Travis, Brooke, Ginger and Steve.

Jay, Michelle, Alicia and Andy.

Our last game of the evening was a game James found in the Scout hand book. You tie a balloon to your ankle, the last one with an unpoped balloon wins. These boys were the last three in, until...

Becca decided to reveal that she had a balloon the whole time. She ended up winning, nice strategy:).

Overall it was a great night. Thanks everyone for coming!

4 comments:

CK Black Family said...

It was a FUN, FUN night! Thanks for hosting, and it BETTER become annual!

Christina said...

SO fun Nicole! I might have to steal your game ideas. That is so awesome it is like being in high school again. :) I love it! Thanks for sharing. I love seeing the pictures.

Andy & Alicia said...

We had so much fun, thanks for inviting us. I for sure think it should become annual! I was sad we had to leave early, but maybe next year we can stay the whole time. Thanks for hosting!

Chelle said...

Thank you Francoms!! That night was SO fun!! You are so creative and come up with such great ideas!!!