Monday, May 3, 2010

Brookie's Pictures of Chloe (Beautiful)

Here are some of the pictures Brooke took of Chloe when she was just 3 days old. They turned out soooooo Beautiful, I love them! Thank you Brookie, I love you, your the bestest.








Brooke took these pictures of Ethan while adjusting her lights, it is just so cute.

4 comments:

Andy & Alicia said...

I've been waiting to see these. They are so so so cute. Brooke does such a good job. Chloe looks absolutely beautiful in them. The ones of Ethan are so cute too.

Blake said...

Ok so could your kids be any cuter? Brooke does do an amazing job.

Brione said...

These turned out absolutely beautiful!

Heather said...

Ok you are so right she is BEAUTIFUL!!! SO precious!! Her hair...AMAZING... Complection.... AMAZING.....Eyes... AMAZING!!! She is just all the way around amazing, precious and beautiful!! SO cute! :):):)