
While the boys were waiting in their different lines the rotary club guys were getting Conner all pumped up to dunk Bryant. Then they kept saying things like “What did you do to him, he is really wanting to get you.” to Bryant. The boys were even talking trash to each other, they were being so funny. They told Conner if he didn’t hit it with a ball to run up and hit the dunking target. I almost had a perfect picture, but the guy walked right in front.

The fire department brought some fire trucks and sprayed foam everywhere. It was awesome. I wish James and I would have come more prepared. The boys were unsure about it, but ended up liking it, all except Ethan he did not like it at all. Conner took off his goggles and got soap in his eyes, and Bryant took his new birthday goggles off and lost them (they were nice too). At the end they had a spot where they sprayed the kids off with a fire truck. Then off we went to get free watermelon. It was a great day.




No comments:
Post a Comment