Well I couldn’t believe they hadn’t opened the doors yet, I thought this because there were a ton of parents standing outside with their kids. Then after a bit I realize the kids they were standing with didn’t have bags, those were not their kindergarteners, they had already dropped them off and were just hovering. I went over and knocked on the door and they let him in. They wouldn’t let me come with him because they had already started. I felt so bad because I told Conner that morning I would go in with him and make sure he knew where his cubby and seat and everything was.

I came home crying to my mom, I was sad about not going in with him and because I didn’t get any pictures (stupid I know, but it matters). She made me feel better, and then when I picked him up we went in and got pictures. He had a great day.
I felt bad for Conner’s teacher. They had their school picture that morning and she didn’t know about it until right before. Then 2 kids were sick, 1 threw-up. Not a great first day.



No comments:
Post a Comment