
My camera must have been lost for most of Valentines, or I was to busy trying to make it awesome. James and I celebrated on Saturday, so that we could do a FHE Valentines. That morning I woke up to a gift bag of Chocolates in a heart, Chocolate truffles (My favorite guilty pleasure), and heart gummy candies. Not good for my waste, but I do love them all. That evening my mom watched the kids and James surprised me with dinner (he made Fettuccine Alfredo with Shrimp), dessert (ice cream with chocolate and strawberries), and a movie (our wedding video). He spoiled me this year; he must have really wanted his I Pod Touch.
On Monday (Valentines), I had a little party for Ethan because he was so sad that the boys were getting Valentines ready for their parties and he didn’t have one. So I invited some little 18 months to 2 years who weren’t in any kind of school to have a party and exchange valentines. WOW it was way more busy then I thought. We had heart shaped pb&j sandwiches, and Brookie made Turkey sandwiches for the Moms (they were way good). Then we had a cake walk with cupcakes, and then they decorated their winnings. Last but not least they decorated their v-day bags and handed out Valentines. Ethan was so happy, I told James even though I was shot at the end of the party, I would do it again (I must be a mom or something).
Then for dinner we had heart shaped pizzas. We had a FHE about loving each other and wrote nice notes (valentines) to each other. Last of all we ran out of patience from the busy day and yelled at the kids while getting them ready for bed. I guess that’s what happens when you do too much in one day.



2 comments:
What a cute idea, a valentines party for the younguns who aren't in school. Dang, why don't I live in Blanding? (assuming I would be invited, of course) Cute mom!
ha ha ha --- totally laughing at the end of this post. your pizzas are so cute.
Post a Comment