Sunday, July 10, 2011

More Fun at Camp Jackson!

Jen and her kids went up to the cabin with us. Naomi started acting better on the drive up, and she was very happy when we got there and on the 4-wheelers. Ashton was the best at steering on the paddle boats, an Naomi enjoyed going fast on the 4-wheelers. Ashton was kind of timid on the 4-wheeler, but he overcame his fear.







Brooke and her family came up for dinner that night. I was so happy she was able to come up and meet Jen. I had told each of them about the other and new they would become fast friends. Poor Naomi wasn’t feeling well again, so after brainstorming what could be wrong, Jen felt it was probably best to get her home so she could take her to the doctor if she had to. It was sad to see them go, but I understood it is hard when your baby is sick. She made it home safely that night and Naomi is doing better.

I wish I would have got more pictures of them, I kind of was a slacker the first day. I really wish I had pictures of them on the 4-wheelers and paddle boats.




The next day we went on a family 4-wheeler ride up the Camp Jackson Trail, talk about great views.



We went down the creek with our net a bucket in hand and caught 8 fish . We told the boys that we need to get them out or they will die in the fall when the creek dries up. We weren’t able to get one little fish and Conner said, “Well I guess he will learn his lesson when he dies.”


Look what a good sport Grandpa Frost is.




We had some friends come that evening. I didn’t take any pictures, but it was a ton of fun. When getting ready for bed Bryant had a goofy smile on his face and said, “This was the best day ever.” It really was a fun trip, hopefully Jen will come down again and be able to stay longer.

No comments: