We had a quick trip up north a while back. James had training, so Chloe, Ethan and I went with him. I was able to sneak away for a couple of hours to go see Jen and her kids at Thanksgiving Point, before I had to get back and pick-up James.
It was so nice visiting with them, even if it was for just a little bit. Thanks Jen for meeting up with us.
We are a happy family of 6. All boys and then me and now my wonderful little girl Chloe. We love doing things like hiking, going on bike rides together and swimming. Bryant and Conner are great swimmers, and Ethan and Chloe will learn soon enough. We are happiest when we are doing things as a family.
1 comment:
You are welcome! We had so much fun. :) Can't wait to see you next time you guys can make it up here.
Post a Comment