Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Family Pictures! I Just Love Brookie so Much!

Here is a plethora (don’t you just love that word) of pictures from Brooke. I love them all so much. The hardest part is picking out which ones will make the wall. Thanks again Brookie! I love them and you so much.
















































Brookie took these pictures of Chloe for her 1st Birthday. Yes, those are cupcakes, and sparklers, and a mini tea party with all the decorations that she set up for it. She called and told me how excited she was with what she did. When I showed up I said, “Wow! You must have had a lot of energy this morning.” Don’t worry, she was able to use the background for her girls too. I just love it! Thanks again Brooke!





4 comments:

Brione said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!! You have a gorgeous family!! Missing you guys!

Jen said...

Those are amazing, beautiful pictures! Love you guys!

CK Black Family said...

Amazing photographer! Amazing family!

Likely said...

umm... like the cutest thing I have ever seen.