Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11 11:11

On 11-11-11 at 11:11 a.m. I talked James into going down to the school to get a picture of our whole family for this once in a life time moment. Conner was just getting done with lunch and we just grabbed Bry out of class. Conner’s teacher took the picture for us, and she was almost as excited as I was. I can’t figure out on the computer how to show the time and date, so you just have to believe me, or you can come by and I will show you.

So this is what our family looked like at that very moment.


I am posting this at 11:11 p.m. I know, it is so awesome.

2 comments:

Tyrel said...

well aren't you the best mom ever! Such a cute idea, i will have to remember that on 12/12/12.

Andy & Alicia said...

That is such a fun idea! Good job, and even better job getting James to go along with the idea!