Some of the picture are blurry, but I had to post them because I didn’t have a lot of pictures. Of course all the blurry picture are the “action shots”.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Basketball
Bryant was old enough to play basketball this year. He really enjoyed it. He liked his team and made some new friends. He liked his coach a lot, who actually was my coach my freshman year. His coach was perfect for him, and treated him really good. I hope next year he has another good experience with it.
Some of the picture are blurry, but I had to post them because I didn’t have a lot of pictures. Of course all the blurry picture are the “action shots”.






Some of the picture are blurry, but I had to post them because I didn’t have a lot of pictures. Of course all the blurry picture are the “action shots”.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment