Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ethan's Birthday!!!!

OK so I'm a little late, but yeah Ethan turned 4! Ethan is such a fun kid and a challenge all rolled up in one. He for sure keeps me on my toes. With age he is getting easier. He has the best smile, and I absolutely love his button nose, and really who doesn‘t love his cowlick. I can't believe he is 4, literally I was telling people he was going to be 5 (I must be losing it). Ethan thanks for being such a fun, exciting member of our family. We all love you!

I let Ethan have a party with friends this year. Bryant and Conner were so great to help clean and decorate for his party. Bryant came up with the idea to have them play pin the tail on the donkey, so I put him in charge of it. He made the donkey, and then made little tails with the kids names on them.

Look what an awesome job Bryant did with the game.







This kid is so spoiled, he got a snow cone maker from his Grandpa/ma Johnson. We have really loved it.







We went to Lehi the weekend before Ethan’s Birthday so everything we did there we told him was for his birthday… so yeah, he had a great Birthday.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

What a fun party! Bryant really did do a great job on that poster. I don't think I could draw a donkey that good.