Wow, Bryant is 9. It doesn’t seem like that long ago I was planning his baptism, time really does fly. I am so thankful to have such a great kid. He is very good at following written instructions, which I find fascinating because I am so horrible at it. He is a very good big brother to all his siblings, and just so they don’t miss out on the true “big brother” experience he likes to tease them often. It has been fun being in primary and watching him in the senior primary, he has matured so much this last year. He loves jokes, science, origami, playing with friends, swimming and helping his dad with projects.
I only give the boys parties every other year, so I wasn’t going to throw a party but… we had cousins in town, and one of his cousins (Logan) has a birthday the day after Bryant, so of course we had to have a party. I’m so glad we did. Bryant loved having a party with his cousins especially his cousin/best friend Cameron.
We had a piñata (my favorite) in the shape of the bomb on Mario. We put out a slip n’ slide, and had sprinklers going, The kids loved pigging out on watermelon and having a seed spitting contest (Ethan’s favorite), Fed them pizza, and a Lego cake which most of the cousins love, and of course we had presents. It was a very successful party.
Bryant got an audio flood (waterproof Ipod which my brother does), I think this was his favorite present. He also got an origami book, and a paper airplane book (remember he follows written instructions), and he got a new slip n’ slide (ours has a rip in it). Logan got cash from my mom (don’t worry he got more presents when he returned home).
It was fun watching the boys try to read my Mom’s hand writing in the cards.
I love this picture of Bryant and me.
We love you Bryant! You’re a great kid. I hope you had a great 9th Birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment