Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mom and Sisters Girls Trip!

My Mom, Candace, Jami and I decided to go for a Mom, sisters girls trip. We went to “Les Miserable” in Cedar City, then we went down and stayed in St. George and went to “Hairspray” at Tuacahn. It actually started off way stressful because my Mom thought the Les Miserable tickets were for the evening, but it actually started at 2:00, so we had to haul to get over there in time. We only had one brake the whole drive, but we made it with time to change and use the restroom. It was funny when we came on to I-15 from I-70, my Mom had me call Jami who was coming down from American Fork, and she was right behind us, (I think we cut her off).

After the stress of trying to get there, the rest of the trip was very relaxing and fun. We ate good food, shopped, watched Olympics, and slept. My favorite was “Hairspray“. I love the Tuacahn Theatre. Afterwards I wanted to come back so bad with James and the kids and watch Aladdin. Thanks Mom, Candace and Jami (my sleeping buddy) for making it such an awesome trip. Till next time… “You can’t stop the beat.”


 
 
 
 

No comments: