Sunday, February 5, 2017

Chloe's 5th Birthday (April 2015)


Chloe Is 5!!!  I can't believe how big my little princess is getting.  This is the year for skates.  She did pretty good on them.  I love that she is such a girl and loves wearing tutus and playing dress up. The movie Cinderella came out on her birthday so Chloe and I were able to go see it together at the theater.  It was so good, and so was Chloe.  I love hanging out with her.  




Chloe's little friends Left to Right: Haven, Kadie, Brooklyn, Addison, Chloe :), Page, Sadie, Taya, Clair, Kessia, Siena

I borrowed these cut outs from Beth who got them from a store display that was going down.  Nice find Beth.

Dance, Dance, Dance... Freeze.  Chloe was so happy Claire came to visit and was able to come to her party.  We love cousins and friends. 
Happy Birthday Chloe!  We love you and there isn't a day that I don't feel so blessed to have you in our family.  Love You!

No comments: