Here is are my four boys in the airplane.

Bryant didn't like how loud the propeller was.
View of Blanding from the sky.

Bryant was looking a little sickly so we gave him a sick bag just in case. Latter he told me "I am not even going to throw-up in this bag."
James and David enjoying the flight.
Recapture.
Towards the end I was feeling really sick. I was sweating so bad, and eyeing Bryant's throw-up bag. It felt like the stomach flu. I think Ethan was feeling it a bit too.
Safely on land, and now to start feeling better.
Conner posing on the plane.
I was worried that the flight would be really bumpy because of how windy it was, but it was actually a pretty smooth flight. It was the first time I had ever ridden in a small plane. It was awesome, Thank you David.



5 comments:
how fun! I bet that was neat for the boys to be up in the air seeing how little things are from up their. my boys would love that. We are getting really excited to see you in a couple of weeks!
FUN!! That is a very exciting day. That's so nice of David to take you guys up. You're pictures are really pretty and neat too.
Wow! High Flying Francoms - what an adventurous bunch! I'm impressed with how well your kids did (I'm certain that the bag would have been full in our case - mostly because of me)!
That's SO COOL!!!! You guys ARE full of adventures!! Lucky boys!!!
Aren't you glad you have three boys. Little girls just wouldn't appreciate flying in an airplane like I'm sure your boys did.
Post a Comment