Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A True Sign that Someone is Pregnant

Well if you haven't figured it out by my leave of absence on my blog we are pregnant. I noticed that most people that get pregnant don't seem to keep up on their blog like they use to, kind of funny. I don't know exactly my due date because it is our fourth child and I decided the doctor doesn't do anything until 10 weeks when you can hear the heart beat. I can weigh myself and see that I am definitely gaining weight. Don't worry I've been taking prenatals also. I do think I am past the 10 week mark so now I need to make time to go to the Doctor. I've been sick and tired but I really can't complain (but I still do), it isn't too bad. We are very excited, and Conner is sure to kiss the baby at night before bed. Bryant told me I should eat two hamburgers one for me and one for the baby, I told him not to worry that day will come;).

10 comments:

Tiffany P. said...

YAY! that is so great, i know it's hard to think that when you're sick and tired all the time... but it really is so wonderful!

Christina said...

CONGRATS Nicole! That is exciting. Are we hoping for a princess or the easy route of another boy since you have that down? I don't know about the not keeping up on the blog thing. I haven't kept up and I AM NOT PREGNANT! Just lazy. We are excited for your cute little growing family.

Laici said...

haha, or you take the route that I do and just never update anyway, pregnant or not :D CONGRATS! So sorry you haven't been feeling well,that's the worst kind of sick cuz you can't do anything about it! Hang in there.

Tyrel said...

Nicole - Congrats! I will pray for a girl for you. You are a baby machine! Hey remember last time I was down and we were supposed to hang out..um ya sorry about that, I decided to hang out with my dad instead. Sorry! Good luck with this pregnancy and keep posting on the blog.

Becks said...

Congrats!!! I am a wee bit jealous, but very excited for another friend to have a baby! I volunteer NOW to babysit...I'm a bit baby hungry, but I am done, so I now live vicariously through everyone else! Hurray for you, your James, and the boys!

Brione said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is wonderful! I am so excited for you guys. You have the cutest kids. I will keep my fingers crossed for a girl!! Love you guys! We miss you!

Kayela said...

Nicole I am so excited for you guys. I am hoping for a little girl for you, the Johnsons needs some girl blood.

Andy & Alicia said...

YAY!! I'm glad you finally decided to post this great news. Congrats!! I can't wait to find out what you guys are having. Love ya!

Nan said...

Congratulations, Nicole and James. I sure hope neglecting your blog is not a SURE sign that someone is pregnant, because I feel like I have been neglecting mine, but I am POSITIVE that I am not pregnant. Hope you get to feel more like yourself soon. I love that your boys are excited, too!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you and your family! :)