On the Francom side there are 10 boys and only two girls, and one of them (Emmaly) just joined the family. On the Johnson side it’s 9 and 1, I will make it two in April. Crazy all these boys running around.
It was so funny trying to get a picture of all the grandkids. This is the best one we got. Look how good the 2 girls are being.
Cute picture of Carter and his mommy.
Nash in time out. check out that Francom Pout.
Grandma and Grandpa Frost
Becky, Ann, Bob and Tamara. Weird to think Tamara was Bryant's age when James and I got married.
The day after Thanksgiving the boys did the wishbone. I bet you can't tell who won.
Conner actually won, but you wouldn't know it from his expression.
Thanksgiving day after dinner we decided to take advantage of the nice weather and go Geo Cashing. It was our little family, my mom, Grant and Shay. I am glad they all came, It was a fun hike.
Conner was tripped by the dog and hurt his foot a little, so James carried both the boys part of the way. I volunteered to take Ethan, but he wouldn't let me. What a man.
Bryant's Program was great. I can't believe Mrs. Johnson was able to teach them so many songs and poems in such little time. She does such an excellent job with them.
This isn't of Bryant singing. He was acting so tired, which I didn't understand because he got to bed at 8:00 the night before and fell right to sleep. I wonder if he had a rough night.
Overall a good Thanksgiving weekend.



1 comment:
Sounds like a GREAT weekend! What an adorable family you have!!! Love the yawning picture...I can SO relate right now!
Post a Comment