Monday, December 7, 2009

Visit with Santa

We took the boys to the "Tree for All" to see Santa. They were so excited before and knew just what to tell him. I love how the minute they come face to face with the big man they become star struck and can't remember a thing they want. It kind of reminds me of the movie "A Christmas Story". It took a second but it came back to them.

Bryant had brought a little jingle bell that he had hung on to for a week to give to Santa and almost forgot to give it to him, luckily I reminded him. He told Santa that he could use it so that Bryant can hear him when Santa comes to our house.

Ethan is so stinking smart. He wanted a candy cane like his brothers, James told him he could have one after he sits on Santa Clauses lap. Ethan sat right on his lap, and pointed to the candy canes.

The second he had one he jumped off his lap and was on his way.

3 comments:

Christina said...

I love the bell story. Too cute! Ethan is a brave kid, Nash took one look at Santa and was terrified. I love reading all the cute stories about your kids. Keep up the blogging. You are inspiring me to be better and get caught up!

CK Black Family said...

Cute little Ethan! Gotta love a small town Santa!

Chelle said...

It is like the Christmas Story, huh! How cute!