Mrs. Johnson called me a week before the program and told me that she chose him to be George Washington, my job was to track down tights for him to wear with his costume, luckily LeAnn Bowring just sent a pair with BrinLi. Mrs. J said when he saw them he held them up, gave a weird look and said, "These are not going to fit, they are way to small." She smiled and said, "Oh, they'll fit." Then when he put them on he went and hid under the little playhouse in her room and didn't want anyone to see. She asked if he wanted her to tell the kids why he's wearing them. He told her yes he wanted her to tell them why he was so weird.
He was the best, cutest George Washington ever. He did a great job. He was so happy to get those tights off, and James and I were happy he didn't like them;).
The Funny
I have to get his latest funny on record. I had locked the computer and the boys were trying to figure out the password. I told them it was a secret word only Mommy and Daddy knew. Bryant kept trying so I told him to just leave it alone, then he said he knew it and said what he thought it was. I didn't understand what he was trying to say so he pushed enter. It went to a page that said, "The user name, or password is incorrect." He was trying to put "incorrect" for the password.



1 comment:
I love the outfit. That's so funny about the tights. But Bryant is the cutest George Washington! I love that program.
Post a Comment