Monday, March 22, 2010

A Pink Baby Shower!

I pretty much decided that I have the best friends ever. Brookie and my Mom got together and through me a baby shower for our first little girl (thank you, thank you!). It was the funnest shower I have ever been to (and not just because it was for me;). They had it be an open house style, where people could come and eat lots of great food (thanks everyone), and visit. For my present from Brookie she bought a bunch of headbands and hats for the baby and anyone who wanted to could make either bows or flowers to clip on them, what a great idea huh. So basically you could either eat and visit, or be crafty and visit.

Here are a few pictures of my wonderful friends. I wish we would have been on the ball and got pictures of everyone, sorry.

Crafty and visit


or eat and visit, don't you just love it.

We got so many presents, James couldn't believe how much we got. He told my mom the next day he couldn't believe their husbands let them do so much.
My mom said "What makes you think they even asked."
Then I had to inform him, "You wouldn't believe how generous we are." His face was priceless:).

Look at all the flowers and bows I came away with. She will have the best dressed head ever.

Thanks Everyone! You all made it such a wonderful day. I am so much more prepared then I expected. I love you all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah Nicole thats awesome!!! Congrats on getting your girl!!

Christina said...

I am so glad they gave you a baby shower for your first girl! It is always fun to be pampered during an exciting time in your life. Congratulations Nicole. BTW you look great for being 37 weeks along.

Andy & Alicia said...

I agree with Kristine, lets get this baby here ASAP!! We all want to meet her soooo bad!

tara said...

Hey I just noticed that you left on Kristin's blog a comment that you have a great Easter Sharing time. Well I would be very interested. :) Anyway my e-mail is ttfgrover@hotmail.com if you have a minute and are not having a baby or anything crazy like that.