Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter

For Easter this year our kids did four different Easter egg hunts. The first was for family home evening and we used the eggs Kristen gave us which all had an item and a paper telling about the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Christ. I was so thankful for this to start off the week so the kids didn't think Easter was just about the Easter Bunny.
Then we went to the College's hunt. It was so cold that day. It was snowing a little so I thought they might move it inside, but no such luck. When it was all done Ethan was crying because his hands hurt so much. We defrosted and then they were happy.

Saturday morning the Easter bunny found his way to our house. The boys found the eggs the Easter Bunny hid in our house and then we went to the city Easter Egg Hunt. Conner was so sad because he only got 3 or 4 eggs, so I had to remind him that he still had a lot at home.

After the hunt we came home and watched Conference. Then James and I went up to Payson to have the baby and the boys went to grandma and grandpa's house.
The day we were leaving we noticed that Ethan's thumb had an ugly sore on it from him sucking his thumb to much. We put a band aid on it and told him to stop sucking it, so he discovered his finger works just as well. Just another thing to wing him from.

1 comment:

CK Black Family said...

Happy Easter! I want to see baby pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!