On Bryant’s last day of school he woke up saying he was sick. I wanted him to go so bad because it was his last day, but more because he had perfect attendance the whole year. I was pretty sure it was just nerves, because we were packing up our whole house and he was sad about saying good bye to Mrs. J and his friends. So I made him go (more for the attendance thing). We were late so he missed the drawing for the perfect term attendance where if you were there for the whole term you get put in a drawing and can win prizes including a bike. I asked if they get anything for not missing a day the whole year, they gave them a little certificate (and I think a pin, I don’t remember), I couldn‘t believe they didn‘t even do a drawing for anything. It was a lot harder having him there everyday, I thought they would do a little more.
Bryant was happy he went and ended up having a fun field day (I think it was the best field day I have ever see, good job Andrea). He looks so handsome.

Mrs. Johnson gave him this puppy dog and a huge bag of skittles to say good bye, because they were both moving. She was the best teacher, she was just what Bryant needed this year, he loves her so much, and she taught him a ton. It was a great year! Thank you Mrs. J for making this the best first grade experience, he needed you:).
No comments:
Post a Comment