Wednesday, August 18, 2010

When we moved it was Memorial weekend and James’ parents came up that Sunday to drop Tamara off for EFY, do the Parade of Homes, and spend time with us. On Memorial Day we went and got our family pass at Thanksgiving Point sense we are so close to it. We went to The Dino Museum and the Gardens with his parents. While we were there we found out every Monday (starting that day) till summer is over The Gardens has “Family Night at the Gardens”, where they have different themes and you walk around the gardens going to different activities. The first theme was “Carnival”. I will do posts of the other themes.

Dinosaur Museum



Thanksgiving Gardens
They did face painting, cotton candy, carnival games, card tricks and baloon animals (which we didn't do because it took to long). It was all free (well after we bought our pass:).


Thanksgiving Farm
They have animals you can feed, pony rides and wagon rides.



4 comments:

Andy & Alicia said...

I miss you too!!! I was wondering if you were ever going to post again. It looks like you are having fun going to Thanksgiving point. I bet it's so nice to be able to see James every night.

love you!

Lana said...

Girl...you did some major posting!!! We always like to see updates on the family, thank you.

Brione said...

Looks like you are having some fun there! I am so glad. We miss you guys!

Nan said...

Look at you and all your awesome posts! I am so glad you did. We miss you. It is fun to see you and all that your little family is up to (or big family, if you want to call it that). Hope life is treating you well.