Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Halloween!

May the force be with you….


I loved our Star Wars theme this year. My favorites were Chloe and Ethan’s costumes. I had so many compliments on Chloe’s costume. I even caught two different people take a picture of her. I was a pretty proud Mom.

The kids really got into their character.
Bryant was a very handsome, honorable and controlled JedI Knight.

Conner was a pretty dark Darth Vader. He kept promising everyone different powers like being able to fly, or be invisible if they join him. I don’t know where he got that stuff, he has never seen the move as far as I know.
He would go up to Chloe, Ethan and Bryant and say “Princess Leia, join me and you can fly.” “Yoda, join me and I will give you invisible powers.” “Bryant, do you want to fly? You should join me."

Ethan was a very wise Master Yoda and loved the respect he got from the boys.

Chloe made a good ticked off Princess Leia.



For Halloween we went to Boo at the Zoo. It is pretty fun, you go trick-or-treating around the zoo. We went a few years ago and the candy was much better, the bad economy even affected the candy at the zoo.





2 comments:

Andy & Alicia said...

Those costumes are so cute. When we went trick or treating to your mom's she showed me a picture of them on her phone. She was so proud.

CK Black Family said...

I just saw this!! So very cute! I LOVE princess leia's buns!!