The other evening the kids were a little restless and there was still time before bed, so instead of going crazy James thought up a fun activity for them. He showed them pictures of Mummies on the internet, and then we traced them and had them make their own. It was so fun, the kids really got into it.
We are a happy family of 6. All boys and then me and now my wonderful little girl Chloe. We love doing things like hiking, going on bike rides together and swimming. Bryant and Conner are great swimmers, and Ethan and Chloe will learn soon enough. We are happiest when we are doing things as a family.
3 comments:
Nicole, You are just amazing!! Thanks for the update on your cute and growing family.
Look at all the fun things you do with your kids! I seriously need to step it up. Keep blogging so I can get some ideas. :)
such a teacher!! I love it! Where did you get your paper??? very very cool. or should I say, fun.??
Post a Comment