So the other day we were cleaning and singing "when we're helping we're happy", that song seems to help. Well Conner comes over to me and says, "Want to know who I'm not going to help?" I said, "Yeah."
"Satan. Want to know why?"
"Yeah."
"Because he will get you to come over and help him clean up the mess, and then he will do this" (insert Conner acting like he is sneaking away) "Then your stuck cleaning up the mess all by yourself."
Conner you are so wise. That is exactly how satan is "The devil will not support his children at the last day, but doth speedily drag them down to hell." Alma 30:60.



3 comments:
I love this story. Conner is so funny.
What a cutie! I can see seminary teaching in his future!
So adorable! I love it. Great job for writing it down so you can remind him of that as a teenager. :o) We miss you guys!
Post a Comment