Friday, July 29, 2011

Are YOu Drinking in the Gutters?

You won’t get that unless you watch “Kid History”.

How much fun to be had making dams. My first reaction was to not let them, but you are only a kid once. I had to watch them the whole time so they didn’t get to far into the road.




Look how nice and clean Chloe is inside.


They knew the perfect technique for making dams, from watching “Wild Krats.”


Chloe does not like to be left out.


The best way to clean-up a gutter mess is… turn on the sprinklers. They loved it.




2 comments:

Becks said...

Way to be such a FANTASTIC mommy. I know the feeling of not wanting to have the mess, but I LOVE it when I see a mommy letting her kids just be kids...those are the memories that will last a lifetime! I especially love the picture of Chloe at the door...poor Chloe and clean and dry! :) Great pictures, Nicole!

wendospendo said...

Nicole, I hope you don't mind I added you to my blog.