
There is a certain song that comes to mind when I see these pictures. Go ahead sing it, I put the lyrics here for that purpose.
What a feeling, bein's believin'
I can have it all, now I'm dancin' for my life
Take your passion, and make it happen
Pictures come alive, you can dance right through your life

Long live the ‘80s!



3 comments:
Glad to know the 80's are alive and well at the Francom household! LOVE LOVE LOVE the get-up!!! No need to purchase Halloween costumes this year...this one is the BEST!!! We will have to include Chloe in our next Girls Night Out 80's night!!! :)
SO cute!! LOVE IT! A girl of my own heart :)
I just got caught up on your blog!
It looks like the river trip was so much fun, I wish I would have gotten some tickets too.
I can't believe Bryant is old enough to be baptized. He so handsome!
I love Chloe's 80's attire. So stinkin cute!
Post a Comment