Kristin took our annual 4th of July family picture, and she was super on the ball this year, she made sure we had the big flag for our background.

I liked both pictures this year (which is rare) so I had to put both in the blog. Thanks Kristin!





The boys did well diving for dollars. Ethan loved going under water and picking up the coins and then he would throw them back in. He also enjoyed jumping backwards and going under water. Conner ended up getting $4.50 which he was way happy with, and Bryant got $3.75 and $2 of it was golden dollars! This is one of my favorite 4th of July activities.




My friend Jen also came down from Lehi that evening with her two little kids Ashton and Naomi. Naomi was sick most of the trip so I don’t think Jen had as much fun as we had hoped. It was fun getting caught up and spending time together.
I didn’t get many great pictures at fireworks, but it was awesome this year. I think the kid who enjoyed it the most was Ashton.



1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time. I love the 4th of July in Blanding. It is the best!!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment