Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fine, We Will Potty Train You.

On Sunday January, 22 Bryant was sick, so I decided to keep Chloe home with Bryant and me from church and potty train her (She is about 20 months old, crazy I know). She has been taking off her diaper and wanting to sit on the toilette for a few months now. We talked about training her back in November but decided to wait till after the holidays, but then things kept coming up. We finally had a week with nothing in it.
She is doing really good with it (Better than my boys EVER did). She averages about one accident a day, which is usually my fault. She can’t climb on the toilette by herself, and we keep the bathroom door shut because she loves to get into the drawers and under the sink, plus she is not a big fan a the little kiddy potty, so if she can‘t find James or me fast enough it‘s not good.
She has definitely been the easiest to potty train (trust me I deserve one). I am so proud of my little girl. She is growing up so fast. I love you Chloe!




A little side note, I made those leggings she is wearing in the picture below out of women’s knee high socks. Thank you Pinterest.

3 comments:

Andy & Alicia said...

YAY CHLOE!!!
Honestly, could she be any cuter? She's adorable! Good job on those leggins, super cute!

CK Black Family said...

Way to go Chloe! Can you make me super cute leggings out of socks too?!

Brione said...

Girls are so much easier to potty train! Ari took a weekend to be completely potty trained, Aiden took like 4 months.