We were able to go up to Camp Jackson and have a family reunion with my family. To be honest I really didn’t have that much fun. I was way sleep deprived from the 4th, and getting ready, and Owen. I was stressed about getting work projects and laundry done for grandma and grandpa (not because of them, me). I also was stressed out about stupid things for the reunion. I wish I could have a redo and just enjoy myself more. I would take a nap, I would delegate, and not stress or care so much about every stupid thing. I think/hope everyone else had fun. James informed me he had fun.
What a good looking group of cousins. I love this group. They are all so kind to each other, and no one ever is left out.
Playing on the pond.
Celebrating Bryant's and Logan's birthdays.
No reunion is complete without a piñata.

























No comments:
Post a Comment