
















I thought it would be fun to post some past halloween pictures. It was so weird and fun looking back at the boys. Bryant has gotten so big and Conner too. I was thinking while looking at the pictures how it seems like I have spent way more Halloweens with my kids yet it has only been a handful, haven't they been apart of my life for more than 5 years (never mind I can't explain it). It will be fun to add Ethan to the Halloween pictures soon.



5 comments:
YEAH! Halloween is the BEST. Loved your costumes. Can't wait to see what this years is... BTW - I'm an Esme too (we need to have a girls' night movie party when it comes to the theaters - tag, you're in charge)!
So Cute! Great idea.
I love th pumpkin pictures of Bryant! I so want to do that to Nash! The only problem is finding a big enough pumpkin...hmmmm... My favorite costumes are the pinguins....too cute!
I love seeing all of your old pictures. They do grow up so fast. I was just telling my mom I want to get a picture frame and put some halloween decorations on it, then put all of our past halloween pictures in it. I guess you had the same idea (virtually)
OK, I have to admit it because everyone thinks it was such a great idea, I got the idea for halloween pictures from Kristin Black, and yes it was a cute idea, thanks:).
Post a Comment