
Turned out pretty good.
So the night before Halloween we finally carved our pumpkins. James is the one who made the wolf (Bryant's pumkin) and the Vulture. I made the others (we didn't think the kids were ready for knives). While James was on his second pumpkin I started working on the three others. I finished them in the time it took James to trace the Vulture. The funniest is that Bryant told me that I was a better artest, because I didn't need the paper with the prints on them. Kids are so funny.

I woke Ethan up so he could be in this picture. That's right Mom of the year.



4 comments:
Love Bryant's comment! Cute pumpkins, cute family, cute blog! Way to go mom of the year!
Hey, you have to have the picture with the whole family. You guys are great to carve one for each member of the family. We only have two kids and they already have to share with mom and dad.
Wow- I am impressed with the pumpkins. I loved seeing pictures of Halloween from previous years. That is a cute idea. You are now added to my blog, so I will be checking in.....
Love it when pictures take priority over sleep. He must sleep well at night or you would have treasured every minute of sleep he was getting....oh, sorry a bit of my own rambling. Cute pictures. Easton saw the pictures of James playing soccer in your back yard with the boys and said, "No fair, how come they get a party?" It must have been the streamers.
Post a Comment