Friday, October 3, 2008

My New Niece


Here is the announcement for David and Jami's baby girl. I think she is the cutest baby girl. By the way my Mom and Candace said that she looks like me when I was a baby. Congrats David and Jami on having the first Grandaughter on the Johnson side, after the run of 9 Grandsons. I'm OK with you having the first, I think I will just settle for the favorite.

4 comments:

Me said...

Thanks for the well wishes. Your neice is so cute! I hope all of your boy baby making dust rubbed off on me and from the outcome of Ginger's current pregnancy it looks like my girl making dust left a mark on you guys too. Time for another!!!!

Ginger said...

Way cute! She'll be a lucky girl if she ends up looking like you.

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness...she is so so adorable. Be sure to tell them congrats from me.

Becks said...

I found you!!! I was looking through blogs, and found yours. Hurray! Come visit me sometime...www.jamesbeckandkids.blogspot.com. It was so fun to look through all your fun summer adventures. I can't believe how big Ethan is getting!