Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween!!


Bryant was a Knight, Conner was a Dragon and Ethan a Tigger.

We had a fun halloween. The boys enjoyed all the Halloween parties and I have to admit I had fun too. We started with the College Carnaval that I went to with Candace. When I went to pick her up she asked Bryant what he was for Halloween. He said "a shime, shime, arm; I'm a Sharmer". So funny I had to tell him "You are a knight in shining armor". The boys won alot of cheap little toys I threw away (without them knowing) when they were left on the floor for Ethan. Ethan did not like the "Cat in the Hat". He cried everytime he saw her, and made sure he kept an eye on her from a distance.




Then Conner had two parties for each preschool, and Bryant had a school party that I went and helped with the craft. Kristin Black was in charge of the party and I have to say she did a great job, and Andrea Nielson was nice enough to take the picture of Bryant for my blog :) it is so dang cute, Thanks!

We then had fun at the Trunk-or-Treat that my ward did. They do a great job. Then we went to get doughnuts from Shauna and did a little trick-or-treating door to door for the kids. When we got home we let the kids hand out candy (which they loved) and they were giving out handfuls of cheap candy. We had to stop them so that we wouldn't run out completely and have to give out some of their candy. Over all a very good halloween.



3 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like you had a great time. I am kind of sad to see Halloween go, but I am sure there will be plenty of great "blogging moments" in the upcoming holidays.

Nan said...

Cute kids! It sounds like your boys had a lot of fun this Halloween. I bet your house gets slammed with trick-or-treaters. Nobody came to our house, but that's okay. We were out and about most of the night, anyway. I posted some pictures from our picnic down at White Rocks a couple weeks ago. Check it out.

Jay Jones said...

You have the cutest knight, dragon, and tigger around!!!