Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lucky Seven

Alicia taged me, and I thought it looked fun. I guess you are going to learn a little more about me. Enjoy!

7 things I can do:
1. I can have boys, lots and lots of boys.
2. I can bottle applesauce and peaches (thank you Grandma and Dorene)
3. I can be funny
4. I can do slide shows
5. I can play Volleyball, Softball and Ultimate Frisbee
6. I can talk on the phone, make dinner, help with homework and break-up fights, all at the same time.
7. I can teach.

7 things I can’t do:
1. I can’t have a girl (Yet!:))
2. I can’t write at all pretty.
3. I can’t play piano.
4. I can’t dance (But I like to try sometimes)
5. I can’t sing
6. I can’t remember anything unless I write it on my calendar (kids sucked my brain)
7. I can’t run a marathon (maybe someday, but maybe not)

7 things that attracted me to James:
1. His willingness to help others.
2. His integrity
3. His Smile
4. How he treats his Mom.
5. His work ethic
6. His overall good looks
7. His patience with me.

7 things I say often:
1. Too Cute
2. Cool
3. Bugger
4. I was like
5. She was all like
6. Are you kidding me.
7. What the Heck!

7 people I admire
1. James
2. My children (so loving, understanding and forgiving)
3. My Mom and Dad
4. My Mother and Father in-law
5. My Grandparents (all of them including my in-laws)
6. My Friends
7. My siblings
(I know that is more then seven, but I am surrounded by great people).

7 favorite foods:
1. CafĂ© Rio (I don’t care what Phil and Jen say).
2. Ice Cream
3. Any of my Mom’s cooking (the best cook I know).
4. Ice Cream
5. Fruit leather
6. Almost anything at a restaurant (I love to eat out because I don’t have to do anything, and James hates it).
7. Jami’s Tortilla Soup

7 people I tag:
1. Princess Brookie
2. Andrea
3. Kristin
4. Michelle
5. Ginger
6. Cheryl
7. Brione

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, How are you? I love your blog! This is Hetal Patel- White, from Monticello, Utah. And my husband Brandon White from Roosevelt Utah.. I just wanted to see if you wanted to be blogger friends? A lot has happened w/ us in the last 6 years. Hope to catch up soon.
Hetal Patel-White http://patelwhiteforever.blogspot.com/
Hello girl, your boys are so cute. Miss you love you Hetal