Crazy hair day! I called Candace and said, “You have had many crazy hair days, do you have any hair paint I can use”, and of course she was stocked up, Thanks Candace! I can’t color just one boys hair and not do the other.
Bryant had his friend Ethan over and they all had fun painting together.
My Ethan just being cute:)
Bryant is such a good eater. He will try anything, and likes most healthy foods. He is honestly the best eater out of any kid I have ever seen. He would have an apple over ice cream any day.
Hair Cut Time!
Before
After
He looks so much older to me:(, but it turned out pretty cute:).
Conner wanted me to take his picture, and of course Bryant jumps in so he can be in the picture. It would have been unheard of to have Conner have a picture without Bryant in it;).
This is our nephew Davin. He is such a cute kid, he was over the night of haircuts and just loved Ethan, and Ethan loved him so much too. It was fun having him over.



No comments:
Post a Comment