Saturday, May 23, 2009

Conner's 4th Birthday!!!

I can't believe that Conner is already 4, time goes by so fast. We had my parents over for dinner, presents, cake and ice cream.


Ethan loved playing with the big box (can you believe it?).


I didn't do much for Conner's cake, I was sick and didn't really feel up to it. James thought I was crazy because I was feeling guilty. Conner liked it anyways, I let him help decorate it.


For the boys even birthdays I let them have a friend party (4,6,8,10 etc.), For that one I made bug cupcakes to help ease the guilt.

A good game of Duck, Duck, Goose.



I love this picture of all his little friends, they all look so cute.


You can't really tell but Conner was trying to figure out if he blew the candles out or the wind (It was the wind).



Happy Birthday Conner, We Love You!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

I love these pictures!!! So priceless, they are going to grow up before we know it!!! Don't feel guilty about not making a cake, kids really don't care, and those cupcakes were so cute, and yummy too!!!! Thank you guys for being such great people and such great friends to us. We love you guys so much!!! Glad Conner had a great birthday!!!!!

Ginger said...

It looks like a fun party. I know my boys had fun. They told me that you fed them cupcakes for lunch.

Keith Cheryl Wheeler said...

I just got caught up on all your blog posts. I didn't know that you guys are doing some more remodeling. How fun, I love summer projects. We will have to come check it out when we come in July.