Wednesday, May 27, 2009

How Did I Get So Lucky!

These are some favorite random pictures I took this month. I love all my boys so much. I think my favorite picture is James with the boys. He is such a wonderful father, my boys are so lucky to have such a caring involved dad, and I am so lucky to have his support and help with our boys. You can see in this picture how much they all love each other.



Bryant picked out a hat for his field trip, so Ethan went and got his own hat and put it on. I am impressed with his fashion sense, he matches so well.

3 comments:

Keith Cheryl Wheeler said...

love all the pictures. James is a wonderful Dad. You guys are perfect for eachother. Ethan is growing up so much! guess it is time to have another one:) You won't be to far behind us. J/k

Cheyn said...

I miss your boys at the pool! Who would have known that you would have had so many boys! I hope I get to ref those tournaments with you guys this fall. Enjoyed it

Andrea said...

Nicole your family is so cute! Your boys are always cracking me up. It looks like there is never a dull moment at your house.