We found this dog up there, I told Bryant he could keep her after lots of begging. She is the cutest dog I have ever seen.
The kids had so much fun playing together.

Bryant and his spider web hair. SICK :b.
Jay and Michelle are such great parents. (So are you Brooke and Trav).
Bryant picked flowers for all the girls. With this group it was easy to hand out because it was the three Mommy's, and then Aysia was the only girl. Aysia snubbed his flowers though.

My two gorgeous friends. I love these girls so much, they lived across the street from me growing up so we have been best friends since before I can remember.

James cleaning Ethan up, as if it's possible.
Thanks for coming, we have to do it again before the summer is over. Love ya!



4 comments:
SO MUCH FUN! All of your kids are getting so big!
next time nicole....we had such a blast up there this past weekend. You've got good connections!!
Looks like you guys had a blast. It is so pretty up there.
That was SO much fun. I have been thinking a lot lately about how lucky we were to have all three grown up together and I am so lucky to have two beautiful friends like you and Brooke! I love you guys so much! Thanks for being YOU!!!
Post a Comment