Bryant, "We're selling these." (guns).
Me, "Why?"
Bryant, "They don't work anymore, so we are going to get money."
Me, "First of all you don't sell things without asking. Second, you don't sell people things that don't work."
I decided if they want to make money I should help them do it the honest way, so we set up a Lemonade stand. They did pretty good until they ran out of patience.
They yelled, "Lemonade, $.25, Lemonade, $.25" to every car or bike that came by. They loved it when the windows were down.
Bryant wanted to move the stand over by the stop sign so they would see him better, but I pointed out that there was no shade there.
The boys got bored and abandoned the stand after about 45 minutes.



1 comment:
I wish I would have seen them. I would have stopped. I miss seeing Bryant in Primary, he really cracks me up.
Post a Comment