Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday!

I can't believe that Bryant is now 6. I can't believe how fast time goes. I have been doing this thing where every even year my kids get a b-day party with friends, but I'm thinking after Conner's party and Bryant's we might be doing every 4 years:). I have to say it ended up being a fun party.

They Started off playing duck, duck, goose only with squirt guns instead, you say "squirt" instead of duck, and then squirt them when you want them to chase you. Thanks for the idea Spring.


I had Nate (one of Bryant's friends) take the picture. He did pretty good. The boys loved the bubble gum cake. I have to thank Lana for donating the gum, thanks!

After attempting to light the candles outside, we had to move inside. Ethan was napping so I told them to all be quiet, we whispered "Happy Birthday". Conner was the only loud one (if you can believe that).


Water baloons are always a big hit with kids of any age. It's so crazy how you spend so much time filling them up, then they are gone in no time.

This is a favorite picture, I'm so glad I got it.


The water guns were also a big hit. I wish they would have worked better.

We had my parents over later for pizza, presents and cake. I think Bryant had a pretty good birthday.


Happy Birthday Bryant! We Love You!

No comments: