Sunday, May 22, 2011

Conner's Birthday Party!

We had Conner’s 6th birthday this month. I let him have a birthday party so we started making the list. When we were done we had 12 kids on the list. We tried to make it about half as long, but couldn’t seem to make it shorter. Conner is just friends with so many kids. He is my little socialite.


I am so happy we have such a great yard. There is no way I could have entertained all these kids for an hour without it. We played games, opened presents (a lot of presents, he was so spoiled), and at cupcakes. It ended up being a lot of fun, and not as hard as I thought it would be, everyone listened and was really good.







Later that night we let the kids decorate their own pizzas, and then had the left over cupcakes, and opened the family presents (so spoiled). It was a good day for Conner. Check out Chloe and her twinkle toes on the stool. She climbs up there all the time, I can’t keep her off.


I am so thankful Conner is part of our family. He is so funny, and is thoughtful of others. He is good to his siblings, and is always very loving. I love his facial expressions and his friendly personality. I hope you had a great birthday Conner. We love you!

2 comments:

CK Black Family said...

Happy Birthday Connor! Way to go Nicole on a successful party! Looks like fun!

bethanyp said...

12 kids!!! You are crazy! But I'm glad everything turned out so well. How could it not with YOU in charge? You're amazing! (see you on the 4th!)