Friday, May 27, 2011

End of the Year Field Trips!

The boys had a great year, and were way excited about the end of the year activities. We went to White Rock with the 2nd graders (no pictures), then Cotton Wood with the Kindergarteners, and swimming with Bryant.


We tried to go to the Farm with Conner’s class, but it got rained out, so I thought they would take the afternoon kindergarten the next day, but they didn’t, so I checked Conner out of school, and Conner, Ethan, Chloe and I went together. It was fun, and I’m glad I took him.

I am so thankful for sweet high school girls who help me with my kids. They made it that much more fun, and easy. Thanks.



The 2nd graders were supposed to be the first in the new pool, and had been reading for 7 weeks (Dive into Reading) to earn that privilege, but mechanical difficulties and rain made it so that didn’t happen, Bryant was pretty bummed. When they did go they loved it!

No comments: