One of my besties Jen and her kids met us at the zoo after my appointment. It was sooooo fun. I was worried about the weather, but it was actually very nice. Her son Ashton is Conner’s best friend from Lehi, and they were extremely excited to see each other. It was nice spending time with them, letting the kids play and catching up. Afterwards we went to her house to have pizza and drove right past our old house, it was weird. It was so great getting to see them again. I just can’t wait for them to come visit us. Thanks Jen for coming with us.




The next day (Saturday), we went to Thanksgiving Point with Becca and Jesse. I wanted to go to the Tulip festival so bad, so I was glad they were so willing to go with us.
We first went to the Dino Museum, our kids were quite at home there. I thought Chloe might be a little scared of the dinosaurs, but she loved them, she just laughed and tried to grab them.




The Gardens were beautiful, like always, but very cold. I felt bad taking Chloe’s jacket off to get some good pictures, but it was worth it. My kids loved being with Becca and Jesse, and we loved it too. Thanks for coming with us.





Attempt to get a picture of all the kids by the waterfall. Attempt failed.




Second attempt… failed.


Lots of bribes for this one.

We had to do a Costco trip after we were done with Thanksgiving Point, so the kids were soooo tired. People kept looking at our cart and laughing, that is when I realized Conner fell asleep.

We stayed at my brother David’s house while we were there and did Easter with them. Jami got stuff together so the kids could color eggs. They loved it! Claire and Ethan spent the longest time just doing one egg, and the longer they took the cooled their eggs turned out.


The next day was the Easter Egg hunt. That rabbit left so many eggs he ran out of places to hide them. The kids enjoyed being with their cousins. They all get along so well. Thanks for letting us stay at your house, and for spending Easter with us, and for the great meal.


It turned out to be a great trip. We got a lot done, but crazy enough we still had a lot we could have done and a lot of people we wish we had time to see, just not enough time (and money, and room in the van;).



No comments:
Post a Comment