Monday, July 2, 2012

Francom Reunion

James and I were in charge of the Francom (kid) reunion with all of his siblings. It was a lot of work before hand, but when we got up there it was all worth it to be able to chill and enjoy our time up at the cabin. Almost everyone was able to come, we missed (I mean really missed) Dave, Davin, and Nash we hope to see them next year.
 








I pretty much decided that no party is complete without a piñata. The piñata was a big hit (hahaha, excuse the pun).
 














Afterwards we talked almost everyone into coming down to Recapture and riding on the wave runners we just got. It ended up being so much fun. Steve Francom was there with his boat and a couple of his boys, he was kind enough to give everyone rides on the boat, and pull them around on the tube. Conner was a big chicken on the tube, but Chloe was right by him (with me) comforting him and telling Steve to go faster. When we went without Conner Steve went pretty fast and she didn’t cry or anything, she loves it.

Thanks everyone who came and helped, it really was so much fun seeing everyone and hanging out. I look forward to the next reunion.

1 comment:

Brione said...

This was so fun! You guys did such a great job planning it!