Saturday, March 1, 2014

A Heart to Hold

After Javin passed away a friend told me about a place that makes little hearts that are the same weight as your baby.  It is called A Heart to Hold.  It is supposed to help with the feeling of having empty arms.  It actually was really nice to hold.  Chloe and I seemed to like it the most, but after a couple of days I thought it was getting a little unhealthy for both of us, so I put it away with Javin’s stuff.  It is so nice to have.  When it first came Chloe and I were the only ones home, and Chloe sat down and read to it. She was really excited to be a big sister, I knew Javin’s death was hard on her, but I think it was harder on her then we realized at the time.  



No comments: